Get Free Shipping!
Buy 12 (Any Seed) & use Checkout Code “SEEDSAVER”
Monarchs are threatened and need more than milkweed can provide alone. Choose native wildflowers that serve plentiful nectar from spring to autumn.
Plant the wildflowers between November 15th and March 15th. The seed bed should be firm. Spread the wildflower seeds on soil surface and then press them in no deeper than 1/4 inch. Store your seed packet in a cool, dry place until you are ready to plant.
Carefully formulated for our various US regions, we offer specialty blends that flourish in many lands of our beautiful country. Always 100% pure wildflower seeds, plant our exclusive wildflower mixes and transform your backyard into paradise.
1 packet will cover about a 5X5 area for planting. (Buy 3+ packets for large home areas!)
Species Included in the seed packet:
- Butterfly Milkweed — Asclepias tuberosa
- Plains Coreopsis (A) — Coreopsis tinctoria
- Black-Eyed Susan (B) — Rudbeckia hirta
- Purple Coneflower — Echinacea purpurea
- Pale Purple Coneflower — Echinacea pallida
- False Sunflower — Heliopsis helianthoides
- Prairie Blazing Star — Liatris pycnostachya
- Wild Bergamot — Monarda fistulosa
- Slender Mountain Mint — Pycnanthemum tenuifolium
- Sweet Black-Eyed Susan — Rudbeckia subtomentosa
- Foxglove Beardtongue — Penstemon digitalis
- Purple Prairie Clover — Dalea purpurea
- White Wild Indigo — Baptisia alba
About PLS (Pure Live Seed)
Pure Air Natives tests all harvested seed for purity, germination, noxious weeds (state restricted), the dormancy. We only sell purest quality live seed that is going to germinate. (3rd Party Lab Tested)
There are no reviews yet.