Get Free Shipping!
Buy 12 (Any Seed) & use Checkout Code “SEEDSAVER”
Absolutely free of any grass or sedge, this PLS seeds mix is perfect for a stagnate prairie or a prairie habitat where grass is unwanted. Great for adding diversity to an existing native grass planting.
Contained in this wet mesic soil mix are a variety of wildflower seeds including: black-eyed susan, purple coneflower, New England aster, rattlesnake master, partridge pea, false sunflower, cup plant, purple prairie clover, lanceleaf coreopsis, foxglove beardtongue, prairie blazing star, wild quinine, smooth aster, hoary vervain, and more.
Plant the wildflowers between November 15th and March 15th. The seed bed should be firm. Spread the wildflower seeds on soil surface and then press them in no deeper than 1/4 inch. Store your seed packet in a cool, dry place until you are ready to plant.
Carefully formulated for our various US regions, we offer specialty blends that flourish in many lands of our beautiful country. Always 100% pure wildflower seeds, plant our exclusive wildflower mixes and transform your backyard into paradise.
1 packet will cover about a 5X5 area for planting. (Buy 3+ packets for large home areas!)
Species Included in the seed packet:
- Plains Coreopsis (A) — Coreopsis tinctoria
- Black-Eyed Susan (B) — Rudbeckia hirta
- Purple Coneflower — Echinacea purpurea
- Pale Purple Coneflower — Echinacea pallida
- False Sunflower — Heliopsis helianthoides
- Prairie Blazing Star — Liatris pycnostachya
- Partridge Pea (A) — Chamaecrista fasciculata
- Stiff Goldenrod — Oligoneuron rigidum
- Wild Quinine — Parthenium integrifolium
- Foxglove Beardtongue — Penstemon digitalis
- White Wild Indigo — Baptisia alba
About PLS (Pure Live Seed)
Pure Air Natives tests all harvested seed for purity, germination, noxious weeds (state restricted), the dormancy. We only sell purest quality live seed that is going to germinate. (3rd Party Lab Tested)